Fixed Telescopic Belt Conveyor
Stationary Telescopic belt conveyors are designed to serve from a single ramp in loading and unloading operations:
– Flat PVC tape, 2 layers
– Belt Speed: 30m / minute (can be increased depending on the operator speed.)
– Front panel lighting: LED lighting placed in front of the conveyor
– Working hour measurement: The total working time of the conveyor is monitored on the main control panel. When the service is due, a warning will appear on the panel.
– Audible Warning: While the band starts to operate, the operator is warned by an audible siren.
– Anti-collision: Automatic retraction of the conveyor if it hits an obstacle thanks to a sensor strip placed on the front panel
– Protection plate: With the 5mm thick plate, the damages that may be caused when the products are thrown in front of the conveyor are prevented.
– Inverter that enables the conveyor start and stop processes to be performed slowly.
– Chain sensors: If there is a loosening in the chain thanks to the sensors placed on the main chassis, the conveyor stops automatically and prevents any damage.
– In accordance with EN619, the bottom of all conveyor sections are completely covered with a cover, and the operators are prevented from touching the moving parts in the conveyor and causing a possible accident.
– High chassis (if there is no loading ramp) possibility
– The possibility of connecting the back of the system with in-house conveyors
– Movable chassis option for a conveyor to serve multiple doors / ramps
– Emergency stop button: 1 on the front panel, 2 on the sides
– Control buttons (on the front panel): Start / Stop buttons
– Extension button
– Retreat button
– Elongation / Shortening speed: 15m / min
– 5000-8000 mm main chassis, 7000-15000mm extension, 600-800mm width options
– 415V, 3PH + E, 20A
– Control Voltage 24V DC
– Capacity 50kg / m (custom production is possible as 100kg / m.)